Pear Shape Blue Topaz Drop Earrings in Sterling Silver and 18k Yellow Gold
Wonderful rhodium plated Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings feature two 11 x 7 MM Pear Shape Blue Topaz in a bezel setting. The bezel is 18k Yellow Gold. There are two rows of engraved halos. The earrings are approximately 7/8 inch long. The Blue Topaz is a natural stone that has been irradiated and heat treated to permanently achieve the blue color.
- Model # C85-531BTA-94
- 2 Pear Shape Natural Blue Topaz (heat-treated, irradiated) 11 x 7 MM
- Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Black Oxidized Accents
- 18k Yellow Gold Bezel
- Earrings Have Post and Pressure Backs.
- Earrings are Approximately 7/8 Inch Long
- Imported (China)
- Comes in a Black Velvet Pouch and Lovely Dark Grey Gift Box with a Free Jewelry Polishing Cloth
Special Care: Do not use silver cleaners as they can damage the finish. We recommend cleaning with mild soapy water and buffing gently with the free jewelry polishing that is included.
We Also Recommend
Copy of Green Prasiolite Bangle Bracelet in Sterling Silver with 18k Yellow Gold Accents
Green Prasiolite Earrings in Sterling Silver
Green Prasiolite Drop Earrings in Sterling Silver with 18k Yellow Gold Accent