Terms and Conditions
Use of Site
Information on the Site
Diamond Classic Jewelry makes every attempt to ensure that our online catalog is as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, color and size may vary slightly. Our objective is to provide you with as much information and detail about your prospective purchase as possible so that you can see the beauty and shape of a particular item. In compliance with industry standards and FTC Guides for the Jewelry, Precious Metals, and Pewter Industries, Diamond Classic Jewelry states that carat total weight in all purchases may vary 0.05 carats from stated weight. On the Site, we provide the measurement of our products based on our manufacturing specifications. Slight tolerances may be accounted for based on finishing during the manufacturing. Color and clarity grades are expressed as either a minimum or an average depending on the number of diamonds. If stated as a minimum, all diamonds within the piece are at or above the stated quality. If expressed as an average, collectively the quality is equal to or exceeds the grade stated.
Diamond Classic Jewelry makes every attempt to ensure that our expansive online catalog is as accurate and complete as possible. In the event an item is listed with an inaccurate description or incorrect price due to data-entry or system error, we reserve the right to correct any and all errors and cancel any orders placed for the item listed at the incorrect price or with the inaccurate description. Due to pricing fluctuations in the diamond market, our prices are subject to change without notice.
Our Certified Jewelry will be accompanied by a Diamond Grading Report from an independent gemological laboratory. We will specify the laboratory with each piece of jewelry.
At Diamond Classic Jewelry, we believe in maintaining high standards for our jewelry, which includes purchasing diamonds from reputable diamond manufacturers. We only work with providers who are knowledgeable about the origin of their diamonds and use sources that comply with the Kimberley Processes and are conflict-free.
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Diamond Classic Jewelry. Diamond Classic Jewelry neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Diamond Classic Jewelry.
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Links on the Site to third party web sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Diamond Classic Jewelry of the third party, the third-party web site, or the information contained therein. Diamond Classic Jewelry is not responsible for the availability of any such web sites. Diamond Classic Jewelry is not responsible or liable for any such web site or the content thereon.
Linking to this Site
Unless specifically authorized by Diamond Classic Jewelry, you may not connect “deep links” to the Site, i.e, create links to this site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
Diamond Classic Jewelry cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of Diamond Classic Jewelry and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
Sweepstakes and Contest
From time to time the Site may offer you the ability to enter sweepstakes and contests. These promotions are governed by an additional set of rules.
Disclaimer of Warranties
DIAMOND CLASSIC JEWELRY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. DIAMOND CLASSIC JEWELRY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. DIAMOND CLASSIC JEWELRY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. DIAMOND CLASSIC JEWELRY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
Limitation of Liability
Use of Bulletin Board, Chat Room, and Other Communication Forums
If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively “Forums”), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
2. Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information.
3. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
4. Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
5. Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
6. Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
7. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
8. Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
9. You acknowledge that all Forums are public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by Diamond Classic Jewelry, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Diamond Classic Jewelry. Diamond Classic Jewelry reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from users, including without limitation bulletin board postings. Diamond Classic Jewelry reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this website or any portion thereof without notice.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Diamond Classic Jewelry, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
User Supplied Information
Diamond Classic Jewelry does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a “Submission” or collectively “Submissions”) will be considered non confidential and non proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give Diamond Classic Jewelry the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
If you register to become a member of the Site, if applicable, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
DMCA Copyright Notice / Claims of Copyright Infringement
Diamond Classic Jewelry is committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws, such as DMCA and other applicable laws, and requires all of its users to comply with these laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by Diamond Classic Jewelry that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
If you believe your copyright material is being used on this website without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
Your notice of alleged copyright infringement should include:
1. Please describe how your copyrighted work or other intellectual property has been infringed;
2. Please describe where the infringing material is located on the site;
3. Your contact information where we can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party can contact you;
4. Please state that you believe that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
5. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is correct and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed; and
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
If you are sending this notice via email, please make sure to notify us clearly, such as labeling your email message with the subject “DMCA Notice of Infringement.” If you are sending us Fax notice, please clearly write down “DMCA Notice of Infringement” on your cover sheet. We are committed not to infringe anyone else’s copyright materials. But if you haven’t heard back from us for over a week, you may have failed to deliver the notice to us. Please contact us again.
You may file a counter-notification that contains the following details if your material has been taken down with the following details.
1. The proof of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
2. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material in question;
3. Your contact information; and
4. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which Diamond Classic Jewelry may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted a notice.
Please be advised that under the DMCA anyone who knowingly makes misrepresentations regarding alleged copyright infringement may be liable to Diamond Classic Jewelry, the alleged infringer and/or the affected copyright owner for any damages incurred in connection with the removal, blocking and/or replacement of allegedly infringing material.